‘With a little sugar, topped with a pinch of spice to get something nice…’
The popularity of Mexican candy is no longer limited to just Mexico. They are enjoyed all over the world and the credit goes to their unique combination of sweet-sour and spicy taste. These mouth-watering candies are liked by people of all ages and are available on sites like Amazon. Here are our top picks for the eighty best Mexican Candies of 2021, that are sure to soothe your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
- 1. Vero Mango, Chili Covered Mango Flavored Lollipops
- 2. De La Rosa Marzipan Peanut Candy
- 3. Vero Rebanaditas/Risandias Watermelon
- 4. Paleta Payaso
- 5. Pelon Pelonazo Tamrind Flavor Mexican Candy
- 6. Jovy Revolcadtas with Chili Watermelon Flavors
- 7. Limon 7 Salt & Lemon Powder Mexican Candy
- 8. Indy Dedos Spicy and Sour Mexican Candy
- 9. Vero Pica Gomas Sandia Watermelon Flavor Mexican Candy
- 10. Pabsa’s Portico
- 11. Lucas Gusano Tamarind Flavored Liquid Mexican Candy
- 12. Lucas Mango Mexican Candy
- 13. Vero Mexican Candy Tarrito Fruit Flavored Lollipops
- 14. Caramelos Suaves Acidulados Con Chile Candy
- 15. Bazukazo Tarugos Tamarindo Con Chile Candy Sticks
- 16. Aldama Mini Obleas Con Cajeta
- 17. Pica Limon Candy
- 18. De La Rosa Candy Pulparindo Watermelon
- 19. Miguelito Chamoy Chilito En Polvo Mexican Candy Chili Powder
- 20. Duvalin Choc-Strawberry Candy
- 21. Elotes Flavor Strawberry Chili Lollipop
- 22. Aldama Obleas Con Cajeta de Leche Milk Candy Wafers
- 23. Pulparindo Mango Flavor by De La Rosa
- 24. Lucas Salsagheti Gusanos Sandia
- 25. Pica Gomas Sabor Dulces Vero Chili Mango Flavor
- 26. Beny Locochas Watermelon Flavor
- 27. Chaca-Chaca Tamarindo De Frutas Sal Y Chile
- 28. Jovy Revolcados with Chili Mix
- 29. Vero Manita Candy
- 30. Mini Bubulubu Chocolate Candy
- 31. Pulparindo Carmelos With Relleno Chamoy Mango Tamarindo
- 32. Canel’s Original Gum Box
- 33. Pelon Peloneta Tamarind with Mango Lollipops
- 34. Beny Locochas Mango Flavor
- 35. Lucas Gusano Hot Liquid Candy and Chamoy Flavored
- 36. Lucas Muecas Watermelon Flavor Lollipop w/Chili Powder
- 37. Pulparindo EXTRA HOT Tamarind Pulp Candy
- 38. Duvalin Strawberry Vanilla Candy Creams
- 39. Mexican Candy Assorted Flavor, Chili Rokas
- 40. Jovy Limonazo Mexican Candy Salt & Lemon Powder
- 41. Miguelito Raqueta Paleta Enchilada Mexican Candy Hot Chili Lollipops
- 42. Vero Pica Fresa Chili Strawberry Gummy Candy
- 43. Lucas Muecas Lollipop with Chili Powder Chamoy
- 44. PELON PELO RICO Candy with Original Tamarind
- 45. Miguelito El Original Mexican Candy Chili Powder
- 46. Pelon Peloneta Chamoy Con Sanida (Chamoy with Watermelon Flavor) Lollipop
- 47. Lucas Pelucas
- 48. Indy, Candy Cerillos
- 49. Pico Mediano, The Original Orange Flavor Hot Candy Powder, 50-Count
- 50. Lucas Chamoy / Mango Chamoy & Mango Flavored Powder
- 51. Vero Elotes Candy
- 52. De La Rosa Candy Pulparindo Spicy
- 53. Vero Pico Goma
- 54. Lucas Salsagheti Mango Flavor
- 55. Pelon Picositos Fruit Seasoning
- 56. Taza Organic Chocolate Mexicano Super Dark Disc
- 57. Vero Revanadita (Watermelon) Mango and Rellerindo Mexican Candy
- 58. Lucas Muecas (Lollipop with Chili Powder) Mix Mango & Chamoy
- 59. Pelon Pelonetes Tamarind Candy – Tamarindo Original – Candy Packs – Mexican Candy
- 60. Canels Gum Box 4-pack Fruit 240 Count (4 packs)
- 61. Marias Coco Especial Coconut Slice Candy Bars (Traditional Mexican Style Moist Coconut Bars)
- 62. Tama-Roca Natural Tamarind with Salt and Chili 40 Count (800g Pack)
- 63. Flautirriko Tarugos Tamarindo Tamarind Candy Sticks
- 64. Bubbaloo Platano Banana Mexican Gum 1 Pack of 50pcs
- 65. Limon 7 Paleta (Lollipop Covered with Lemon and Salt Powder)
- 66. Farley’s Mexican Hats
- 67. JuJu Mexican Fiesta Hats, 5lb Bulk Bag
- 68. Taza Chocolate Mexicano Chocolate Disc, Coffee, 2.7 Ounce
- 69. Alteno Super Pepino (Cucumber) with Chili Lollipop (40 Pieces)
- 70. Taza Chocolate Mexicano Chocolate Disc Sampler, 10.8 Ounce
- 71. Taza Chocolate Chocolate Covered Almonds, 8 Ounce
- 72. Betamex Tarugo Tamarindo Enchilado Mexican Tamarind Candy (Hot)
- 73. Taza Chocolate Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts, 8 Ounce
- 74. Rockaleta 30ct Counter Display
- 75. Lucas BomVaso (Bombaso or Bom Vaso), 10/1.2 Ounce
- 76. Alvbro Pollito Asado (Little Chicken Lollipop Hot)
- 77. Slaps Cachepigui
- 78. Checolines Forritos Chilarines Tamarindo Confitadao
- 79. Ibarra Mexican Chocolate
- 80. De La Rosa Dulces Mexican Candy 4 lb Pinata Mix Filler
The taste of dried mango with a layer of chili is enough to leave my mouth watering. Perhaps the most famous of all Mexican Candies, Vero Mango is a perfect treat for everyone.
Tamarind is a favorite ingredient in almost all Mexican candies and this tamarind candy is a clear winner among all of them. The tangy taste of tamarind comes with the spiciness of chilies and gets all your taste buds tingling. A push up bottle makes it easier to squeeze out, whenever you feel like having candy.
Yet another tasty product from Vero! Pica Gomas Sandia Watermelon Flavored Mexican Candy has the fruity taste of watermelon, combined with the spicy flavor of chilies. A perfect combination of sweetness and spiciness, Vero Pica Gomas Sandia is perfect for all watermelon lovers!
10. Pabsa’s Portico
Popularly called ‘Tico Tico’, this tangy candy has chilies and salt as its central flavors. However, the sweetness of the candy in powdered form can also not be ignored here. In the end, what we get is a combination of tangy spicy sweetness. If you like spicy, then you have to buy a packet!
A multipurpose candy that can also be a seasoning, Lucas Gusano Tamarind Flavoured Liquid Mexican candy has tamarind as its core ingredient with a little spice of chilies. It is recommended for all Mexican candy lovers.
If you google ‘Beer Pops’, the name the results that would pop out would be all about Vero Mexican Candy Tarrito Fruit Flavored Lollipops. These pineapple flavored lollipops have a fizzy texture, which is eerily close to beer foam. What makes this lollipop special is the absence of any sort of chili layer that Mexican lollipops generally have. So, when you are craving something different, go for these beer pops.
Sweet, Sour and Spice are in perfect harmony in De La Rosa’s Caramelos Suaves Acidulados Con Chile Mexican candy. This soft, chewy candy would leave you wanting for more, from the first bite itself.
A perfect mixture of tamarind, sugar, salt, chili and lemon can be found in here. Miguelito Chamoy Chilito En Polvo Mexican Candy Chili Powder can be also work as a seasoning on multiple food items. Buy these to get the most out of this spicy goodness.
Aldama’s Obleas are mini milk chocolate wafers whose beauty lies in their simplicity. Made of a humble mixture of milk, chocolate, sugar, caramel and flour, these milk wafers will definitely delight your taste buds.
These chilies coated mango pops are a miniature version of Vero Chili Mango Candy lollipops. What makes these small delights different from the former is their texture and chewy taste. They come in about 100 small packets so that, you can go on munching whenever you feel like! They are fun to have and you can enjoy them anywhere you want. Its always great to have them.
You never know what candy you are going in a bag of Jovy Revolcados with Chili Mix, Assorted Flavoured Candy. Hard candies, lollipops with flavors ranging from fruity to chili, this goody bag has got it all!
Chamoy, which is a Mexican condiment made from pickled fruits and comes with tamarind, yet another popular Mexican ingredient. These two succulent flavors are with the freshness of mango and the sweetness of caramel. Pulparindo Carmelos have unique flavors which make this Mexican Candy a revelation of its own.
Beny Locochas comes very close in replicating actual mango flavor! The taste resembles the fresh fruitiness of mango and is sweet enough to satisfy everyone with a sweet tooth. Those bright orange and yellow fruits offer some of the finest natural desserts known to humans, and it would certainly be invaluable to know that the test of mango pulp would never fade in all of the 365 days on the calendar.
The freshness of watermelon combined with hot chilies are something you won’t get everywhere. Lucas Muecas Watermelon Flavor Lollipop w/Chili Powder Mexican Candy is perfect for everyone who is sick of eating too much sweet candies!
Miguelito Raqueta Paleta Enchilada flavored hot candy has the perfect balance of everything. Chilies mixed with sugar and the mouth-watering taste of enchilada is what makes this candy so amazing!
The infusion of chamoy, a classic Mexican condiment with the freshness of watermelon is what Pelon Peloneta Chamoy Con Sanida Lollipop all about. You can munch to your heart’s content on this one!
Orange is a classic flavor that is loved my many and Pico Mediano, The Original Orange Flavor Hot Candy Powder just took this flavor to the next level. Chillies infused orange is as mouth-watering as it sounds and is perfect for everyone who loves Mexican candies.
The classic spicy flavour of chamoy mixed with the fresh sweetness of mango is yet another tasty tit bit offered by Lucas Chamoy. A must for everyone who loves mangoes!
This bundle comes up with three separate packets of bestselling Vero candies- Rellerindo, Revanadita and Mango con Chile. Enjoy the fruity flavors of mango and watermelon with a hint of spice.
Two sets of lollipops containing mango and chamoy flavor. While the mango flavor is a ‘safe’ choice and suitable for everyone, Chamoy is perfect for adventurous taste buds. Experience the sweet and the spicy with Lucas Muecas!
These tangy sweet tamarind candies come in a variety of colors and it would be difficult to stop at only one. Pelon Pelonetes Tamarind Candy is a must try for everyone who loves tangy things!
Marias Coco Especial Coconut Slice Candy Bars are traditional Mexican coconut bars having a moist texture and an overpowering taste of coconuts. Therefore, this saccharine infused with flavorful coconut is something everyone should have!
The simplicity of the ingredients is the best part about this candy. Also, tamarind with salt and chili are the main ingredients which give it a spicy-salty taste. One of my favorite treats, Tama-Roca Natural Tamarind is perfect for everyone who loves sour food items.
Flautirriko Tarugos Tamarindo sticks have a salty- sweet taste with a hint of chillies. I did not find these to be overpoweringly spicy as I expected and they were leaning more on the salty-sweet side. Therefore, if you want something different, try these goodies out.
I never imagined that gum could come in banana flavor! And also taste so good! Bubbaloo Platano Banana is definitely a revelation in its own. Plus, the refreshing taste of banana stays with you long after you finish it!
A Lemon and salt covered lollipop to suck on is a dream come true! Because of the refreshing taste of lemon and the tantalizing taste of salt is a treat. So, try Limon 7 Paleta if you love sour things!
Farley’s Mexican hats come in a variety of flavors, from cinnamon, beer, anise, spearmint and clove. Also, you never know what you will get as you dive in through this bag of goodies. So, buy a packet of Farley’s Mexican Hats today. I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
Dark Chocolate combined with the freshness of coffee is a flavor every coffee connoisseur will love. The bitterness of coffee compliments the dark chocolate so well that one bite of Taza Chocolate Mexicano Chocolate Disc will definitely be not enough!
Who would have thought cucumber could also work as a candy? Well, Alteno Super Pepino sure did and gave us a radical new flavor- cucumber with hint of chillies in the sweetness of candy. So be unconventional too and nibble on these unique candies!
Taza Chocolate Mexicano Chocolate Disc Sampler attempts to please everyone by its multitude flavors. It contains eight chocolate discs infused with different flavors. Vanilla, Coffee, Chipotle Chili, Guajillo Chili, 85% Super Dark Chocolate, Cacao Puro, Salted Almond and Cinnamon are the flavors it is available in. Dive in and select your favorite one!
Almonds with the goodness of sinful chocolates are something all chocoholics love and this Taza chocolate has this popular combination. Also, by retaining the texture of almonds and the smoothness of chocolate to get an amazing product. So, buy a packet of these today!
These hot tamarinds have the flavor of enchilada and the shape of tiny balls. They are really spicy and are not for people who don’t like spicy things. Therefore, Betamex Tarugo Tamarindo Enchilado Mexican Tamarind Candy is for everyone who loves spicy things.
Taza Chocolate Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts encrusted on chocolates is yet another combination that I love. The sinfulness of chocolates, topped with delicious hazelnuts is something that you won’t be able to resist. Therefore, all choclate lovers need to dive in a box of Taza Chocolates!
Alvbro Pollito Asado is little chicken shaped lollipops, not only cute to look at but also tasty enough to eat. The sweet, spicy and sour flavor hit your taste palette all at once, leaving you with a delicious aftertaste. So, buy these when you are in any doubt on what to eat.
Checolines Forritos Chilarines Tamarindo Confitadao flavored candies are mostly sweet, with a hint of spice (very slight). As this is a popular candy in Mexico, you will surely love it after your first bite!
Perfect for parties, A packet of Pinata Mix filler would leave you spoiled for choices. So, this bag of assorted goodies is perfect to liven up any party and are a must for all celebrations!
So, when in doubt on what candy to try next, do give Mexican candies a try. If you have trouble deciding then don’t forget to go through our selection and start your love affair with Mexican candies!